Cumin Seeds (Jeera- IPM Quality)
Cumin is actually a fruit, but once dried it becomes a seed.
Cumin seeds have shown promising results for:
- Weight loss
- Improving Insulin sensitivity
- Anemia (as it contains iron)
- Reducing bloating
- Making skin healthy
- Abdominal ache relief
- Reducing acidity
- Dry fry it on a pan and then add it as a flavor to various dishes
- It can be crushed and added to buttermilk
- For weigh-loss and diabetics – A spoonful of cumin can be added to a glass of water, which can be had all day.
- For bloating, anorexia, and abdominal ache – Crush cumin, add ajwain and black salt. Put the mixture in warm water and drink it.
- For acidity- Soak overnight in a glass of water and drink it up in the morning.