- Flax is a blue flowering herb that gives small flat seeds whose color varies from golden yellow to reddish-brown.
- Flaxseed has a crispy texture and nutty taste.
- The flax plant fibers are 2-3 times as strong as cotton!
- It serves as the best omega 3 fatty acid source for vegetarians.
- It is an excellent source of fiber.
- Flaxseed and flaxseed oil are crammed with protein.
- High in Omega 3 essential fatty acids – these good fats reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Make healthy flaxseed crackers and dip in homemade hummus.
- Sprinkle on top of breakfast like oats, summer smoothie bowls or muesli.
- Sprinkled on or baked in bread or biscuits.
- Add it to a nourishing green smoothie for a boost in fiber. Add flax seeds to make granola for a crunchy texture.
Guideline: 3-6 teaspoons per day