From the lush green gardens and farms of Kashmir valley, mint leaves are sun-dried and hand-pounded hygienically to maintain the aroma and freshness of this flavourful condiment. These plants are particularly known for the cooling sensation they impart. Mint is a popular ingredient in several foods and beverages, ranging from teas and alcoholic drinks to sauces, salads and desserts.
In ancient times, mint was also used to clean and whiten teeth. It also cured stomachache & chest pain. So do keep these sun-dried mint leaves handy to meet your health goals.
You really can't go wrong adding some sun-dried mint to your diet.
- Rich in nutrients
- May improve irritable bowel syndrome & help relieve indigestion
- Could improve brain function
- May decrease breastfeeding pain
- Improves symptoms of cold
- Masks bad breath
Product Details & Care Instructions:
- 100% Vegetarian
- Shelf Life: Upto 2-3 years
- Storage & Care: Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.