Grown naturally in the lush green farms of Kashmir valley, these juicy tomatoes are sliced and sun-dried that making their skin thicker which helps to stop bacteria from spoiling it.
They are essentially used for flavour and colour in Kashmiri cuisine and the world over. Sun-dried tomatoes are bright red to reddish brown, offering the taste of fresh tomatoes year around. They are distinctly tart in flavour and the texture is chewy.
- Excellent source of Vitamin A & Vitamin C that boost immunity and help prevent serious complications caused by colds like pneumonia and lung infections.
- tomatoes are low in calories, cholesterol free, contain Potassium, Folate & provide dietary fibre
- It has a powerful anti-oxidant, namely Lycopene, that protects your skin from the sun and lowers the risks of certain cancers
- The fibre in sun-dried tomatoes helps with constipation
Product Details & Care Instructions:
- 100% Vegetarian
- Shelf Life: Up to 6-9 months
- Storage & Care: Store in an airtight plastic container or glass jar and refrigerate.