From the lush green farms and gardens of the valley of Kashmir, these Rajma are grown naturally without any chemicals & fertilizers by small farmers.
Known the world over for their health benefits and taste, they melt in the mouth and absorb surrounding flavours quite easily while cooking. They have a shiny appearance that appeals to the eyes as compared to other varieties that are a little dull and light in colour.
- Rajma or Kidney beans are a storehouse of protein and an ideal replacement for red meat. In fact, piping hot Rajma chawal (Kidney Beans & Rice) is a perfect balance of protein on par with dairy or meat protein without added calories and saturated fat. A cup of kidney beans provides 15grams of protein.
- These beans are a treasure trove of health benefits. It is an excellent source of dietary fibre which helps boost the digestive system and also keep your heart healthy.
- Strengthens bones and sustains weight loss.
- It has a low GI index, which makes it ideal for diabetics too. Rajma also boasts of an array of antioxidants and it is a natural detoxifier.
Product Details & Care Instructions:
- 100% Vegetarian
- Shelf Life: Up to 2 years
- Storage & Care: Store in an airtight container in a dark and cool place. Keep away from water, heat, and direct light.